Subject: FW: ERA // Accession of the Republic Serbia to the ERA Foundation // Accelerated written procedure // Estonia
From: "Age Inkinen"
To: "Justiitsministeerium Delta"
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 11:46:23 +0300

From: Rageade Jean-Philippe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2024 11:10 PM
To: Age Inkinen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Governing Board <[email-masked]>
Subject: ERA // Accession of the Republic Serbia to the ERA Foundation // 
Accelerated written procedure // Estonia
Importance: High

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Att. Madis Timpson, Minister of Justice

Dear Minister Timpson,

I have great pleasure to inform you that the Republic of Serbia has 
submitted an application to become a patron of the Academy of European Law.

The draft Formal Accession Agreement is attached. An endowment of €50,000 
will be made, payable in five annual instalments. The usual special 
conditions for participation in ERA events will be granted.

At the suggestion of the Serbian Ministry of Justice and in agreement with 
the President of the Governing Board, Mr Juncker, the signing of the Formal 
Accession Agreement has been scheduled for the upcoming Board of Trustees 
meeting in Trier on 14 June.

The schedule being very tight, President Juncker has decided that a vote on 
the accession of Serbia should be conducted by accelerated written 
procedure. I would therefore kindly ask you to return the attached completed 
vote form to us by e-mail ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) at your earliest convenience – by 7 June 
2024 at the latest. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

I remain at your disposal should you have any questions on this matter.

Kind regards,

Jean-Philippe Rageade

   <http://www.era.int/>

Jean-Philippe Rageade
Director of the Academy

Academy of European Law
Metzer Allee 4 | D-54295 Trier
Tel: +49 (0)651 - 93737 -910
Fax: +49 (0)651 - 93737 -773

FOLLOW US ON

 <https://www.instagram.com/era_european_law/>

 <https://de-de.facebook.com/pages/Academy-of-European-Law-ERA/139678109402356>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/academy-of-european-law-era->

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg854EMdaxEgKj0h7026BVA>

[email-masked]
 <https://www.era.int> www.era.int